Primegeo provides services for the data interpreting of borehole flow measurement and pulsed neutron logging. We use our own PLT and PNN software modules for data processing. The report on the interpretation results includes:
• Conclusion on the borehole flow geometry (We design influx profile and injectivity profile for both extraction and injection wells).
• Flow phase analysis for the extraction wells. (We calculate the amount of oil, gas and water in the flow at each depth of the investigated well interval.)
• Conclusion on the current horizon saturation at the time of the study in the investigated depth interval. (We calculate factor of the horizon current saturation with hydrocarbons and water.)
• Quality assessment of the geophysical data recorded in the well.
• Recommendations on the borehole study implementation.